SAPA Window Wall
In commercial and some residential applications there is a requirement for a facade glazing system but often at reduced heights to standard curtain walling.
In these applications a “Window Walling” system is ideal. Capital Windows manufacture and supply Window Walling systems that provide a flexible, affordable and easy to install option.
An alternative to traditional curtain walling for low rise glazing.
Window walling systems are based around a variety of outer frame, mullion and transom sections. These are further enhanced by a wide range of ancillary provides that enable frames to either couple together or connect to suitable doors, inset casement windows and screens.
Window Walling is ideal for screens up to 3 metres high and is a versatile and very flexible system that enables installers to carry install glazed screens without the complexities sometimes associated with traditional curtain walling systems.
A versatile system with an integrated range of vent, door and framing options.
Window walling manufactured b Capital Windows is ideal for any new build or refurbishment application and for both commercial and residential contracts.
- A versatile and cost effective system for glazed screens
- Internally or externally beaded options for glazing.
- A range of coupling & mullion options to suit varying structural/wind load requirements
- Large range of sections including flat, chamfered or Ovolo profiles.
- Traditional or contemporary appearance as desired.
- Choice of frame depths to suit the application
- No need for dummy sashes owing to its double beaded arrangement
- Simple installation
- Expertly manufactured by Capital Windows.
All the advantages of aluminium in a cost effective framing system.
Additionally, Window Walling can accommodate double or triple glazing with glass units of 24mm to 44mm possible. The and benefits from impressive U Values, thermal and acoustic performance. U values as low as 1.4Wm2K can be achieved with the right glass specification.
All frame profiles are available in powder coated aluminium in a range of RAL or Syntha Pulvin colours and dual colour finishes if required.
- U Values as low as 1.4w/m
- K (DG Unit)
- Window Energy Rating ‘B’ (DG Unit)
- Level 4 – Code for Sustainable Homes
- Secured By Design
- Kitemark to BS4873
- Kitemark to BS7950
- BBA Accredited